Monday, September 21, 2009

Cuelight Interactive Pool Table

OK, so anyone who is reading this knows that I am not the most up to date "blogger". I guess I am more of a Slogger, which could mean:

slacker-blogger
slow-blogger
slog-blogger

Either way, I got scooped on my own product. This time, it is fine with me, cuz it is everywhere else.

Basically, we created a new way to play pool with interactive video. Check it out, its called Cuelight, from Obscura Digital. Check it out here:

http://www.obscuradigital.com/pool



other links:

Gadgets - WSJ.com: Obscura CueLight Pool Table Is $200000 Wow…
Obscura CueLight Pool Table Is $200000 Worth of Fancy [Billiards] ... badass animations while you play pool, the Obscura CueLight is for you. ...

Wall Street Journal coverage

Add'l Cuelight Coverage:

Video:

CrunchGear
Neatorama

Images:

Design Blog
Gizmodo
Born Rich
Cool Buzz
Official Tech news
MyBlogLog